A Leading Financial Services Company located in Hudson County, NJ is searching for a Treasury Analyst with responsibilities as follows:
- Support daily liquidity management and help set daily cash position and assist in all aspects of cash operations strategy in terms of banking relationships, account structure, fee management, ongoing monitoring of policies and procedures.
- Ensure all bank documentation, corporate resolutions and signatories are continually updated
- Manage overnight liquidity as it relates to company’s excess cash and to meet daily targets.
- Evaluate trends of banking transactions and activities.
- Executes and provides support for cash management related projects and initiatives. Partner with internal team to coordinate and support the Company’s global products and systems and treasury-related requests and projects.
- Maintain SOX/audit, compliance, key controls and document procedures associated with Treasury processes
- Manage cash reconciliations for treasury-responsible general ledgers.
- Forecast and reconcile other income and expense for Treasury.
- Produces financial reports for senior management to explain trends and variance analysis in efficient and timely manner.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Hyperion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $90,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06TM28O7H. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $75,000 to $90,000/year
$75000 to $90000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time