A Leading Financial ServicesCompany located in Hudson County, NJ is searching for a Treasury Analyst with responsibilities as follows:
- Help provide value added ideas to improve execution of capital markets transactions and cash management processes.
- Ensure cash management is performed in accordance with the rules and regulations of each country whether domestic US or international
- Maintain accurate records for banks, company cash pools and general ledger in the Treasury Workstation.
- Support the daily and monthly close process.
- Communicate with stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensure and execute accurate and timely transfer of cash payments and collections of receipts.
- Maintain accurate funds, draws, 3rd party wire instructions and ACH data in Treasury Workstation and various bank modules.
- Perform daily reconciliations and ensure accurate daily cash position to obtain sufficient and reasonable bank balances.
- Make daily positive pay decisions in bank portals by time agreed upon with banking partners.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $88,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06TM189POLO.Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $75,000 to $88,000/year
$75000 to $88000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time