A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Somerset County, New Jersey is searching for a Tax Manager who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and book consolidating provisions and maintain detailed supporting schedules
- Oversee and provide Company specific information to service providers engaged to assist in the federal and state tax return process, extensions and estimated quarterly payments
- Coordinate and manage all tax authority inquiries and audits
- Identify opportunities for automation, efficiency, and improvements in tax processes
- Assist in analyzing the impact of new or proposed tax legislation to provide awareness of tax planning opportunities or the existence of tax exposures
- Manage all tax computations thru understanding of basic general ledger accounting, ability to extract data from ERP system, reconcile accounts and completion of roll forward schedules as appropriate
- Assist corporate controller with reviewing and maintaining transfer price studies and documentation
- Oversee execution of sale/use tax
- Perform VAT accounting and filings reconciliations
- Assist with tax impacts related to mergers and acquisitions within the organization
- Develop tax planning and optimization strategies, including international reorganization of the business
Qualified candidates for the Tax Manager should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range is from $115,000 to $125,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06TXM1M9. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $115,000 to $125,000/year
$115000 to $125000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time