A Consumer Goods Company located in New York City is searching for a Staff Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile accounts receivable detail and control accounts.
- Reconciliation of prepaid assets.
- Reconcile accounts payable ledger.
- Analyze accrued expenses.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements.
- Post journal entries for all balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Analyze and post adjusting journal entries if needed.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Manage account payable from verifying bills to paying bills.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06SA253YAL. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time