A Leading Pharmaceutical Company located in Mercer County, NJ is searching for a Staff Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Perform month-end close process.
- Prepare and input manual journal entries.
- Handle analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare and monitor monthly accruals.
- Responsible for income statement analysis, including variance analysis with prior periods.
- Assist with the quarterly interim review and annual audit of the financial statements.
- Assist in development and documentation of internal controls processes and SOPs.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Participate in special projects, at the direction of management.
- Perform other duties as assigned and necessary.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06SA27P4RW5. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time