A Food Manufacturing Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for a Staff Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for general ledger activities, assist in month end close, monthly operating report and balance sheet reconciliation, including financial report analysis of cost and overhead data, develop and maintain cost and overhead data reports.
- Assist with the quarterly and annual financial reporting, contractual payment reconciliation, processing refunds, sales and cost analysis, budget variances, review of accounts payables, completing schedules for audit and tax work papers and coordinate financial reporting to Corporate Accounting.
- Responsible for accuracy of product inventory control. Review warehouse inventory levels on a daily/weekly basis and take action to reconcile, in order to find ways to provide our products more efficiently.
- Coordinate inventory count with warehouse teams, resolve any issues.
- Perform bank account reconciliations, including identifying, researching and reconciling any discrepancies.
- Regularly maintains detailed reconciliations of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Prepare documentation for annual internal and external audits
- Assist in implementation of appropriate internal accounting control policies and procedures. Conduct periodic review to ensure compliance.
- Maximize efficiencies, organize work processes and procedures, and automate procedures through system improvements
- Collaborate with other departments for issue resolution
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $60,000 to $70,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06SA16Y49L. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time