A Leading Consumer Goods company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for a Staff Accountant who will be responsible for:
- Work with the existing team to continue to enhance the close and reporting processes to ensure timely and accurate accounting and monthly reporting
- Assist with preparation of the financials for the respective retail locations
- Assist with the preparation of sales analysis
- Participant in the inventory reconciliation process, helping to ensure the inventory balances are accurate within the GL and tie back to the subledger
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures; maintain necessary supporting documentation related to journal entries and reconciliations
- Correspond with various departments to compile financial data for monthly reporting, as needed
- Research and respond to all general ledger inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Financial Statements
- Manage and participate in ad hoc projects, as requested
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The compensation range for this position is from $50,000 to $60,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06SA10EED12. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time