A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for a Staff Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting/Finance Department.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices are paid accurately and in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Review and process employee credit card expenses and receipts on a monthly basis.
- Perform the processing and recording of cash receipts.
- Perform all aspects of collections of outstanding accounts receivable including resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Compile and analyze financial information in order to prepare journal entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documenting business transactions.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations including fixed assets, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance and interim financial reporting.
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Assists with the preparation of the departmental budgets.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant position should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $50,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048J2. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $45,000 to $50,000/year
$45000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time