A Leading Consumer Products Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for a Staff Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries to the general ledger
- Maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations monthly
- Create monthly reporting on Balance Sheet items in addition to variance analysis
- Assist with month end close and help prepare the P&L statement
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules
- Responsible for accruals and adjusting entries
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as required by management
Qualified Candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 plus a full benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06SA2NV2. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time