A Leading Pharmaceutical Company located in Somerset County, New Jersey is searching for a Staff Accountantwho will handle the following responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly accounting close and consolidated financial statements. Analyze the monthly financial statement results and provide explanations for any unusual items.
- Review and approve various journal entries such as fixed asset depreciation, accruals, intercompany eliminations and other adjustments to fairly represent the monthly financial results of the Company.
- Prepare Sales/GST/VAT tax filings for the parent company and related entities. Manage sales tax audits.
- Review broker commission payment calculations for accuracy.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations of general ledger balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly bank reporting requirements
- Prepare monthly variance analysis to bank projections.
- Assist in development of annual budgets.
- Prepare work papers for year-end financial audit, semi-annual bank audits and assist in year-end physical inventory count & observation.
- Assist in the development of accounting and financial policies and procedures to ensure the efficient financial operations of the organization and ensure compliance with applicable accounting and financial standards.
- Review and reconcile benefit program costs to monthly headcount
- Complete adhoc requests and projects as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant role should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06SA14MJN. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time