A Leading Communications Firm located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for a Staff Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Manage accounts payable processing, credit card activity review, expense report processing, expense accruals process
- Maintain, reconcile and prepare journal entries for key accounts including Fixed Assets, Prepaids, Accrued Liabilities
- Work closely with other departments to understand the nature of expenses to ensure all documentation is in compliance with company policy
- Review and ensure expense transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP
- Evaluate process and system infrastructure, along with identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Assist with developing and improving accounting policies and developing useful management reports
- Be a versatile team player that can perform various tasks ranging from routine close procedures to ad hoc projects
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Excel and Word
- Experience working in General Ledger systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $60,000 with a great benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO0048GQ. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $45,000 to $60,000/year
$45000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time