- Ensure company adherence to monthly, quarterly and annual accounting calendar.
- Timely preparation of management and financial reports for multiple entities.
- Timely completion of the month-end and year-end close process.
- Initiate all month end journal entries.
- Efficiently collect, analyze and input data from all company systems into the general ledger.
- Ensure timely preparation of balance sheet reconciliations (cash, debt and others) and required management variance analyses.
- Job cost balancing & inventory reconciliation.
- Support of accounts payable team.
- Support of accounts receivable team.
- Enhance visibility of and control on capital and operating expenses.
- Prepare quarterly sales tax reporting.
- Support Controller in preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Review and track lease agreements.
- Maintain various corporate records and agreements.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables/Vlookups)
The total compensation range is from $60,000 to $65,000 plus bonus with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020712. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.