- Prepare and input journal entries.
- Handle bank reconciliations, accruals and other general ledger activities
- Assist with month end closing procedures.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and account analysis.
- Assist with the month-end close process, interim and annual audits of the financial statements.
- Assist in compliance with General Ledger policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures.
- Assist internal and external auditors with documentation preparation and assist in responding to audit questions
- Participate in special projects, at the direction of management.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $60,000 plus bonus with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020711. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.