- Month-end close procedures including preparation of journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Accounting for deferred revenue on gift cards, memberships, and loyalty program
- Accounting and data analysis to support the Company’s estimates related to sales returns and shipping periods
- Review and research inventory variances and work with Supply Chain team as necessary to resolve inventory-related issues and prepare inventory reconciliations as part of month-end close
- Perform accounting review of contracts and other agreements
- Perform daily accounting tasks on accounts receivable, bank deposits, insurance and 401(K) contributions
- Maintain monthly fixed asset registers and prepaid asset schedules
- Assist in preparation of sales, use and property tax filings and supporting schedules
- Assist in the design and implementation of key internal controls
- Prepare audit schedules and other documentation to support the independent auditors’ annual audits.
- Other projects and initiatives as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $60,000 to $70,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020401. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.