- Prepare, report and assist with analysis of core business metrics. Streamline reporting to be efficient as well as helpful to management making daily business decisions.
- Assist with matching, check runs and debit memos.
- Manage the fixed assets and track Capital Expenditure budgets and spending.
- Receive, post and report A/R daily and weekly.
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP Workforce Now, and EZ Labor time and attendance
- Support production control with cycle counts and inventory management.
- Perform analysis and accounting reconciliations.
- Assist with general accounting month-end close and year-end fiscal close.
- Support auditor information requests and analysis
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $60,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020115. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.