- Processing bi-weekly accounting for payroll
- Maintaining and reconciling payroll / benefits / leases / prepaid and accruals GL accounts, including monthly journal entries and resolving items in account reconciliations
- Performing quarterly fluctuation analysis on payroll / benefits / leases / prepaid and accruals balance sheet accounts
- Providing support for our quarterly internal and external audits, including preparing audit schedules and ensuring internal controls are operating effectively in areas of responsibility.
- Performing ad hoc research/analysis and completing special projects as needed
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020111. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.