- Perform closing activities for the company’s retail business including, preparation of month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and fluctuation analysis with robust explanations.
- Perform monthly store inventory reconciliations from the POS system to the General Ledger.
- Maintain the monthly reconciliation on intercompany accounts.
- Prepare and roll forward monthly accruals.
- Maintain process documentation for areas on responsibility.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports to assist in analyzing retail trends.
- Assist with various audits and ad-hoc special projects.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020110. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.