- Assist in the monthly closing process by preparing and uploading journal entries in the General Ledger
- Assist in the preparation of Financial package by preparing running reports for various budget vs. actual schedules so that management can analyze company performance
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations for several accounts and prepare necessary journal entries
- Prepare and maintain Recurring entries in the General Ledger
- Handle account reconciliations for specified accounts
- Prepare accurate entries/reports/schedules needed to complete a timely financial close in accordance with GAAP.
- Participate in projects for systems implementations and/or processes related improvements.
- Create ad hoc analysis as assigned by manager
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant role should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #161090. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time