- Prepare monthly accounting close and consolidated financial statements.
- Analyze the monthly financial statement results and provide explanations for any unusual items.
- Review and approve various journal entries such as fixed asset depreciation, accruals, intercompany eliminations and other adjustments to fairly represent the monthly financial results of the Company.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations of general ledger balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly bank reporting requirements (i.e., Aging, Inventory reports, etc.)
- Prepare monthly variance analysis to bank projections.
- Assist in development of annual budgets.
- Prepare work papers for year-end financial audit and assist in year-end physical inventory count & observation.
- Assist in the development of accounting and financial policies and procedures to ensure the efficient financial operations of the organization and ensure compliance with applicable accounting and financial standards.
- Review and analyze weekly labor costing.
- Complete adhoc requests and projects as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant position should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $55,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #161085. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $55,000/year
45,000 to 55,000
Job Status: Full Time