- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations related to general accounting, leases and accrued liabilities as well as others assigned.
- Maintain the purchase order tracking and process as well as work with Finance to ensure adherence with budget.
- Maintain the fixed asset schedules and depreciation and help manage the classifications working across the organization.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Analyze transactions and account balances to support the monthly close and ensure accuracy of the financial statements.
- Support detailed review of the departmental reporting.
- Support the audit as requested.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 2-4 years plus experience in general accounting role
- Clear understanding of GAAP in order to identify proper accounting in financial statements
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
The total compensation range is from $65,000 to $75,000 plus bonus with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #152049. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $75,000/year
65,000 to 75,000
Job Status: Full Time