- Generate, review, analyze and communicate financial data that reflects actual financial performance against approved budgets.
- Compile and prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and other reports to be used by management.
- Prepare flux analysis before financial statement preparation with explanations.
- Assist with analysis of accounting transactions.
- Prepare tax schedules and apply basic knowledge of tax rules to assist in preparation of tax reports and returns.
- Contribute to the annual operating budgeting process through analysis and review of annual operating budget proposal.
- Communicate with other company personnel and contacts outside the company with limited supervision.
- Collect data and perform research on the details of transactions.
- Monthly general ledger close and preparation of reconciliations.
- Management of the Fixed Asset process, policy, and procedure.
- Management of the Sales and Use Tax accounting and reporting process.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Assist with the internal and external financial and tax examination processes, including assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnotes and supplemental information.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range is from $60,000 to $70,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142064. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $70,000/year
60,000 to 70,000
Job Status: Full Time