- Maintain, reconcile and prepare journal entries for key accounts including Fixed Assets, Prepaids, Accrued Liabilities
- Manage accounts payable processing, credit card activity review, expense report processing, expense accruals process
- Work closely with other departments to understand the nature of expenses to ensure all documentation is in compliance with company policy
- Review and ensure expense transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP
- Evaluate process and system infrastructure, along with identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Assist with developing and improving accounting policies and developing useful management reports
- Be a versatile team player that can perform various tasks ranging from routine close procedures to ad hoc projects
* A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* 3+ years of experience
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Excel and Word
* Experience working in General Ledger systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 with a great benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 112011. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: up to $60,000/year
50,000 to 60,000
Job Status: Full Time