- Support timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations in compliance with SOX requirements
- Fixed asset accounting management
- Preparation of cash reconciliations
- Variance analytics research to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Supports required Sarbanes Oxley documentation and provides related schedules and support to internal and external auditors
- Assists with accounting process improvement initiatives
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables/Vlookups)
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 plus bonus with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1136105. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time