- Oversee and/or provide backup for agency’s billing, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Assist and prepare agency filings.
- Review Cash Receipts and Bank Deposits. Assist in reconciling bank statements.
- Assist in designing, developing, preparing, implementing and managing required financial reports and accounting systems to facilitate accounting functions.
- Compile information, create and maintain reports required by management, Board of Directors and funding sources.
- Coordinate with HR in the bi-weekly preparation of Payroll. Assist Accounting Manager in processing/maintaining retirement plan, contributions and loans.
- Prepare and analyze financial data to assist management in preparing reports required by Board of Directors, funding sources and auditors.
- Assist in preparation of monthly general ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining the general ledger.
- Perform special projects and /or assignments as directed by Accounting Manager/CFO.
- Coordinate with other staff as needed to facilitate accounting functions.
- Other duties as required.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables/Vlookups)
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 plus bonus with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1152415. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time