- Responsible for preparing and posting all month end journal entries, including accruals.
- Reconcile general ledger balance sheet accounts, including multiple bank accounts.
- Perform variance analyses for the income statement and balance sheet.
- Maintain fixed asset subledger and reconcile to general ledger.
- Assist in the annual financial audit, including preparing audit schedules.
- Oversee and reconcile cash postings made overseas. Post some A/R related items.
- Intercompany billing and reconciliation.
- Prepare and file monthly and quarterly excise taxes.
- Reconcile employee expense reports and monthly credit card transactions.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly operating forecasts.
- Ad-hoc reporting, special projects, and other analysis as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Accountant should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables/Vlookups)
The total compensation range is from $60,000 to $65,000 plus bonus with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #124601. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
60,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time