Senior Financial Analyst
A Leading Consumer Goods Company located in New York City is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst with responsibilities as follows:
- Publish monthly sales analysis of business units
- Work with cross-functional team environments and handles a variety of concurrent projects including P&L Analysis, Bank Recs, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, ad hoc analytic projects and on-going reporting.
- Develops and manages new tools/reporting for measuring and understanding the success of business units
- Reviews, analyzes and presents qualitative and quantitative results and data to management.
- Develops process improvements, shares expertise with others and continually strives to improve overall contributions to the department.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of key deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs
- Assist in short and long term financial planning process
- Performs other ad hoc analytical requirements as necessary
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst position will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Hyperion; SAP strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $85,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06SFA3BG.Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $75,000 to $85,000/year
$75000 to $85000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time