Senior Financial Analyst
- Manage the preparation and distribution of financial reports, internal and external periodic business reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy, respecting deadlines.
- Analyze product lines and customer profitability
- Maintain and improve databases for projections and forecasting (budget forecast) for sales, customers financial analysis and complete P&L
- Prepare presentation for business review meetings ensuring data accuracy.
- Lead in preparing ad hoc analysis (e.g. cost analysis and rate studies, customer/channel data) evaluating future impacts on costs and revenues for the business.
- Support analysis of systems information to ensure data integrity exists
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting internal controls.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting activities for BU projects.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Hyperion; SAP strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $70,000 to $80,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020863. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.