Senior Financial Analyst
- Weekly sales analysis between systems HQ, Cognos and AX
- Publish monthly analysis of business
- Work with cross-functional team environments and handles a variety of concurrent projects including P&L Analysis, Bank Recs, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, ad hoc analytic projects and on-going reporting.
- Develop and manages new tools/reporting for measuring and understanding the success of business units
- Review, analyze and present qualitative and quantitative results and data to management.
- Develop process improvements, share expertise with others and continually strives to improve overall contributions to the department.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of key deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs
- Assist in short and long term financial planning process
- Perform other ad hoc analytical requirements as necessary
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst position will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Hyperion; SAP strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $70,000 to $80,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020893. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.