Senior Financial Analyst
- Lead the development of assigned business unit or department's annual operating budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Support the development of financial strategic plans.
- Establish timelines, partner with budget owners, manage consolidation and initiate timely reviews of the financial projections to ensure plans are delivered on time and are consistent with overall company plans.
- Identify and communicate plans' risks and opportunities.
- Conduct decision analyses as needed and communicates results.
- Perform due diligence for new initiatives.
- Perform sensitivity and incremental cost/benefit decision analyses.
- Build financial models and provide analytical support for business initiatives and contract negotiations.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate trends and issues affecting the business.
- Analyze and provide feedback on monthly financial results and key performance measures.
- Prepare management reports against forecast, budget and prior year.
- Provide root cause variance explanations and highlights opportunities and risks.
- Identify trends, communicate observations and provide recommendations for cost and margin improvements.
- Provide and explain financial information and guidance effectively to all levels of management.
- Establish and facilitate process development and performs on-going review of planning and reporting process to evaluate effectiveness and making recommendations for improvements.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020517. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.