Senior Financial Analyst
- Develop, prepare and publish periodic reports to track all aspects of accounting and financial statements, capital projects, budgets and forecasts.
- Identify and develop policies, procedures and controls to ensure the integrity of the financial results including the planning, budgeting and reporting of operations.
- Partner with operations to ensure accurate and effective internal controls, accounting processes, systems training and procedures. The candidate should have an operations focus, tailoring financial reporting to support decision making. Financial information and reports should be relevant and timely.
- Provide weekly accurate reports and compare to budgeted amounts analyzing and reporting any variances.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports for management team on weekly/monthly and end of season basis.
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
- Identify, analyze and interpret meaningful financial trends and propose action plans for improvement.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Hyperion; SAP strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 to $100,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 161081. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $100,000/year
90,000 to 100,000
Job Status: Full Time