Senior Financial Analyst
- Responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of advanced analyses and models, including but not limited to the areas of marketing promotions, player database performance, player development, entertainment and financial reporting and analysis.
- Run, interpret and share data and performance results with all levels of the organization; this may include standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Assist or complete any ad-hoc reporting or analysis related to several business units
- Support the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager during the annual budget process.
- Effectively communicates operating results to department managers, directors, and executive team. Also identifies needed reporting, assembles or directs the assembly of reports and distributes such information.
- Support the Marketing department in strategic reviews and other operational/departmental meetings as necessary.
- Support all operational department needs, helping to identify and implement revenue improvement opportunities.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of operational and business data.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the operation.
- Attend department or company meetings and events as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Hyperion
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $85,000 to $95,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 1152651. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $95,000/year
85,000 to 95,000
Job Status: Full Time