Senior Financial Analyst
- Prepare and analyze working capital projections, funding requirements, and liquidity forecasts weekly for the corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Manage the annual budgeting and semi-annual forecasting process, partnering closely with department heads.
- Manage and improve the process and models for planning and analysis of consolidated financial statements, subsidiary financial statements, and securitization financial statements,servicing revenues, and operating expenses.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure accurate and efficient financial reporting including creating a comprehensive cost allocation methodology.
- Actively participate with the Finance team in creating monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated and subsidiary financial statements comparative to annual budget and periodic forecasts at an entity and portfolio level.
- Prepare monthly investment reporting package, partnering with department heads for variance analysis. Prepare quarterly fair value marks on all investments for financial reporting.
- Build and maintain discounted cash flow analysis on investments that drive quarterly fair value marks.
- Proactively work with team to improve operational efficiencies and effectiveness. Streamline monthly processes that are used among finance, accounting, and business intelligence.
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis and contribute to special projects as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Hyperion; SAP strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $80,000 to $90,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 113648. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $90,000/year
80,000 to 90,000
Job Status: Full Time