Senior Financial Analyst
- Mine, collect, and analyze relevant data to support the corporate budgeting and forecasting processes using SQL, Access and other database tools
- Conduct ongoing and complex analysis required to achieve the enrollment forecast
- Provide support and guidance to the P&L process
- Report on network profitability projections
- Provide back-up support to the team utilizing Cognos application
- Provide guidance and support to other analysts, as needed. Serves as a resource and assists with escalated issues.
- Communicate results and findings proactively and professionally to both FP&A and external teams.
- Proactively identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent PC skills; Excel, Word, and Hyperion; SAP strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $80,000 to $90,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #110718. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $90,000/year
80,000 to 90,000
Job Status: Full Time