Senior Cost Accountant
- Develop annual standard cost updates and ensure that changes are controlled and updated as needed.
- Responsible for setting up cost center reposts for monthly financial statements and audit schedules.
- Plan, study and collect data to determine costs of business activity, such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor and analyze the impact of those costs on the operational entity.
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Performs cost-benefit analyses and recommends process improvements and capital to improve costs.
- Analyzes the effects of changes in materials, methods, or equipment in the overall productivity.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Cost Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in manufacturing industry a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skill
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $85,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #111830. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $85,000/year
75,000 to 85,000
Job Status: Full Time