A Leading Real Estate Firm located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for an Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and prepare schedules tracking various costs to support monthly journal entries and ensure accurate account balances each month
- Reconcile various Balance Sheet and P&L accounts.
- Investigate anomalies identified to determine root causes and implement solutions to improve process
- Understand multiple internal areas including billing, job costing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and payroll in order to investigate and resolve issues raised or identified
- Review processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency/accuracy and implement solutions.
- Prepare analysis and reports for management and business units for use in making timely, fact-based business decisions
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Keep accounting management abreast of current activities within areas of responsibility
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar system
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # MO06SRA145PL9. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time