An International Services Company located in Union County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet, cash flow and variance analysis
- Account analysis- review, investigate and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Perform detailed variance analysis on assigned accounts to understand reasons for change and help assure accuracy
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
- Prepare journal entries and monthly account balance reconciliations
- Interaction with all department managers, as well as internal/external companies
- Provide support for financial statement preparation for other business units
- Assist in external audits with timely and accurate supporting schedules
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $60,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # MO06SA3J895LMLM. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $60,000 to $65,000/year
$60000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time