An International Distribution Company located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare consolidated financial statements on a monthly basis
- Assist in preparation of footnotes for the quarterly and annual reporting packages
- Maintain analysis of all inter-company transactions and coordinate the reconciliation between subsidiaries and affiliates
- Prepare supporting schedules for inter-company sales and profit elimination
- Prepare and post adjusting journal entries for elimination of inter-company balances and profits and prepare tax accruals
- Prepare account analysis for major balance sheet accounts and assist in reviewing and analyzing manufacturing variances
- Prepare currency adjustments for inter-company debts on a monthly basis
- Maintain and update foreign exchange rates schedule on a monthly basis
- Prepare and update Sales Report on a weekly basis
- Coordinate with International Controller to ensure all information/reports are received by Corporate on a timely basis
- Assist in special projects
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skill
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $70,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06SRA10H6. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $70,000 to $75,000/year
$70000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time