A Leading Wholesale Apparel Company located in Bergen County, NJis searching for a Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to day activities of the fixed asset ledger, additions, depreciation and disposal. Review reconciliation of fixed assets to the ledger, depreciation, and tracking of construction-in progress.
- Calculate and record capitalization of interest and overhead expenses related to projects.
- Prepare and generate reports for monthly reporting
- General ledger accounts analysis, prepare recurring and adjusting entries for posting.
- Assure compliance with sales and use tax returns on capital items.
- Review and release processed A/P vouchers for capital expenditures.
- Maintain lease accounting and reporting schedules to support financial statement reporting, including straight-line rent and capital lease schedules.
- Reconcile monthly intra-company transactions and prepare intra-cash debit notes for Treasury team to process payment for settlement.
- Oversee and review monthly intercompany reconciliation reports. Communicate and support offshore accounting operation team to reconcile intercompany receivable and payable accounts.
- Assist in Audit preparation and requests.
- Participate in any special projects
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have 3+ years of experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic team oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048GH. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000/year
$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time