An International Manufacturing Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Compile daily and/or monthly journal entries with full supporting documentation.
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts, including bank accounts.
- Ensure assigned financials are produced accurately and timely.
- Prepare roll forwards.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with internal and external operations or customers to research and resolve discrepancies, out-of-balances, disputes, and charge backs.
- Prepare monthly financial fluctuation analysis.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from managers and directors.
- Process invoices and prepare check requests.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budgets.
- Search for ways to improve efficiency and assists with process improvement.
- Maintain and update accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in analyzing trends.
- Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or Hyperion a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #MO0048GY. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $55,000 to $70,000/year
$55000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time