A Leading Consumer Goods Company located in Bergen County, NJ is searching for a Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the monthly closing process by preparing and uploading journal entries in the General Ledger
- Assist in the preparation of Financial package by preparing running reports for various budget vs. actual schedules so that management can analyze company performance
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations for several accounts and prepare necessary journal entries
- Prepare and maintain Recurring entries in the General Ledger
- Handle account reconciliations for specified accounts
- Prepare accurate entries/reports/schedules needed to complete a timely financial close in accordance with GAAP.
- Participate in projects for systems implementations and/or processes related improvements.
- Create ad hoc analysis as assigned by manager
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $60,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048GG. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $55,000 to $60,000/year
$55000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time