An International Financial Services firm located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepares and enters month end and other required journal entries.
- Completes assigned balance sheet account analysis. Reviews monthly transactions and balances for accuracy.
- Prepare budget and forecasts based on actual and projected information obtained from management and self-developed.
- Completion of general ledger accounting trial balances on a monthly basis for assigned companies.
- Support the preparation of consolidated and stand-alone financial statements, including footnotes and audit quality documentation.
- Review compliance of accounting and internal control procedures through the review of transaction documentation and other analytical procedures as deemed appropriate.
- Review accounts payable information for accuracy and completeness prior to entry in general ledger.
- Provides management with related financial and other information required by them to carry out their assigned responsibilities.
- Keeps accounting management informed on issues within the assigned areas of responsibility and supplies support for any financial data request.
- Responsible for cash management and compliance with project credit agreements, where applicable.
- Review transaction classifications within general ledger chart of account and project subaccount structures.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with a large ERP a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skill
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $60,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048FN. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time