- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations for all revenue categories to the GL and sub systems is complete and accurate.
- Oversee all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable entries booked to either a client or corporate account
- Manage the month-end closing schedule to include: revenue reconciliation, sales tax entries, journal entries, create monthly financial statements, and reporting packages as required
- Prepare, report and respond to inquiries regarding the company’s internal financial statements to include the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- In partnership with Operations and Senior Management, manage the annual financial forecasting process by building, reporting, revising internal budgets for final review and executive approval
- Assist with the GL maintenance by reviewing journal entries and providing support for year end closing procedures and annual external audit
- Ensure the completion of the annual 1099 filing and municipal, state and federal tax filing requirements
- Ensure the company’s chart of accounts and vendor listing are current and complete and all related journal entries are coded accordingly
- Assist with the design and delivery of customized reports and financial analysis as requested by either the location manager, senior management or the client
- Assist with special requests and/or projects requiring accounting analysis and reporting as directed
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Oracle or similar system
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # 2020709. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.