- Develop, prepare and publish periodic reports to track all aspects of accounting and financial statements, capital projects, budgets and forecasts.
- Identify and develop policies, procedures and controls to ensure the integrity of the financial results including the planning, budgeting and reporting of operations
- Partner with operations to ensure accurate and effective internal controls, accounting processes, systems training and procedures. Financial information and reports should be relevant and timely.
- Provide weekly accurate reports and compare to budgeted amounts analyzing and reporting any variances.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports for management team on weekly/monthly and end of season basis.
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
- Identify, analyze and interpret meaningful financial trends and propose action plans for improvement.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Oracle or similar system
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # 2020510. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.