- Prepare monthly accounting close and consolidated financial statements. Analyze the monthly financial statement results and provide explanations for any unusual items.
- Review and approve various journal entries such as fixed asset depreciation, accruals, intercompany eliminations and other adjustments to fairly represent the monthly financial results of the Company.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations of general ledger balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly bank reporting requirements (i.e., Aging, Inventory reports, etc.)
- Prepare monthly variance analysis to projections.
- Assist in development of annual budgets.
- Prepare work papers for year-end financial audit and assist in year-end physical inventory count & observation.
- Assist in the development of accounting and financial policies and procedures to ensure the efficient financial operations of the organization and ensure compliance with applicable accounting and financial standards.
- Manage employee costs through review of invoices and recommend cost savings
- Complete ad-hoc requests and projects as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # 161070. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $75,000/year
65,000 to 75,000
Job Status: Full Time