- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly financial statements
- Assist in the month-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring transactions are in accordance with GAAP, and internal policies and procedures are followed
- Create monthly journal entries, and supporting schedules, according to monthly close schedule
- Handle monthly account reconciliations, and work to resolve any discrepancies
- Prepare daily cash flow projections
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly accruals, including performing the search for unrecorded liabilities
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and assigned balance sheet accounts
- Assist with A/P and A/R processing
- Other duties/special projects as assigned
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- MUST have 3+ years of internal financial statement preparation experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic team oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel - Must have strong V-look up and pivot table experience
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $60,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142068. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: up to $70,000/year
60,000 to 70,000
Job Status: Full Time