- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial statements for retail divisions.
- Present retail expense fluctuations during the monthly financial review.
- Prepare and generate reports for monthly reporting by channel.
- Prepare journal entries for items that are not capture in the interfaced, recurring and adjusting entries.
- Analyze and prepare operating expenses analyses.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and year-end balance sheet analysis with supporting schedules and information.
- Work closely with business leads & finance to ensure the accuracy of the reporting of expenses.
- Assist in Audit and Tax preparation and requests.
- Review & release processed A/P vouchers.
- Review the Retail Commissions calculations for approval by the Director before submitting to payroll for processing.
- Prepare the Retail Incentive calculations for approval by the Director before submitting to payroll for processing.
- Summarize results for management reporting.
- Participate in any special projects
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of financial statement preparation experience
- Solid attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel - Must have strong V-look up and pivot table experience
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $60,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #112039. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $70,000/year
60,000 to 70,000
Job Status: Full Time