- Review or complete required supporting schedules, account reconciliations and journal entries related to the month end close in a timely manner;
- Responsible for various accruals and corporate liabilities and other miscellaneous general ledger accounts;
- Assist in the development and ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures;
- Assist with preparation of consolidated financial statements and prepare footnote support for reporting requirements,
- Provide deliverables for external auditors
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects and analysis for management
- Assist in the setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report revenue, including deferred revenue, in accordance with the company revenue recognition policy.
- Assist in the implementation of new US GAAP standards, including process for reporting related area.
- Assist with performing technical accounting research to ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Generate revenue reports for internal and/or external use.
- Assist in reviewing, tracking and maintaining billing information in the financial systems, ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S. GAAP and other accounting regulations.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Oracle or similar system
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $75,000 to $85,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # 11579845. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $85,000/year
75,000 to 85,000
Job Status: Full Time