A Leading Pharmaceutical Firm located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintains and utilizes specialized knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Review bank and G/L activity and reconciles cash inflows and outflows.
- Review balance sheet accounts and reconciles to detail schedules.
- Assist with overseeing the A/R month-end process.
- Run and ensure the accuracy of reports which tie to the general ledger accounts receivable.
- Provide back-up to payroll as needed.
- Oversee the tracking, invoicing, and record keeping for the clinic’s grants and ensures that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets.
- Assist Controller with all financial accounting, processing, reporting (including monthly financial statements)
- Extract data from different tracking systems and creates meaningful reports.
- Monitor accounts payable accruals.
- Prepare cash flow statements and other management reports.
- Review and extract monthly data from the system for fiscal, board, and productivity reporting. May coordinate with operations to ensure comprehensive dashboards.
- Continuously reviews and analyzes finance related processes and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Oversee 1099 process at the end of the calendar year.
- Other duties as assigned by the Controller or CFO.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar system
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # MO06SRA15P34M. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000/year
$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time