- Full cycle recruitment for small, medium and large corporations in the tri-state area; specifically in the areas of Accounting, Finance, and Operations.
- Manage the entire interview process including but not limited to: resume preparation, scheduling interviews, interview guidance, negotiating compensation packages, reference/ background checks and offer letters.
- Light phone work related to generating leads and recruitment through referrals and job boards.
- Review candidate resumes for potential job opportunities.
- Liaison with clients to determine hiring needs via e-mail, phone conversations and client meetings.
- Source candidates through multiple sources including job boards, referrals, and social media with an emphasis on the "passive candidate".
- Interview potential candidates for current and open positions and assess candidate skill set.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The compensation is $35,000 - 45,000 plus commission and bonues. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020105. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.