- Full cycle recruitment for small, medium and large corporations in the tri-state area; specifically in the areas of Accounting, Finance, and Operations.
- Handle the entire interview process including but not limited to: resume preparation, scheduling interviews, interview guidance, negotiating compensation packages, reference/ background checks and offer letters.
- Light phone work related to generating leads and recruitment through referrals and job boards.
- Review candidate resumes for potential job opportunities.
- Liaison with clients to determine hiring needs via e-mail, phone conversations and client meetings.
- Source candidates through multiple sources including job boards, referrals, and social media with an emphasis on the "passive candidate".
- Interview potential candidates for current and open positions and assess candidate skill set.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The compensation is $40,000 plus incentives. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 161068. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: up to $40,000/year
30,000 to 40,000
Job Status: Full Time